Experience an all-terrain adventure around the breathtaking Albufera lagoon on the coast of Valencia. This tour explores this spectacular natural park and also includes a delightful boat trip.
ATV Tour of Albufera and Traditional Boat Trip
At the scheduled time, we will collect you from your hotel in Valencia before heading to the Albufera Natural Park. Once we arrive, you will enjoy a tasty snack while our professional guide gives us a brief presentation on how to drive the ATV vehicle safely, and enjoy the activity in the best possible way.
Then we board the 4x4 vehicle to begin our tour of the best locations around the Albufera lagoon of Valencia. We will drive along rough tracks that weave through the nature park until we reach the heart of this wilderness - the meadows of El Saler.
After admiring these wonderful landscapes, we then follow our guide to the rice fields and lagoon of Albufera. Here, you will discover the amazing flora and flora specific to this area, including different species of birds. As you drive you will hear the guide over the radio explaining everything that you can see.
Our tour also includes a traditional boat ride along the Albufera lagoon during which you will witness the beautiful surroundings from a completely unique perspective. If time allows, we will stop to enjoy a delightful dip in the sea at El Saler beach.
Finally, we will return to the base in the jeeps, before accompanying you back to your hotel in Valencia.
If you don't want to drive
If you don't want to drive or do not have a driving permit, no need to worry! You can enjoy this 4x4 tour around Albufera as a passenger.
- The driver of the ATV vehicle must be older than 20 years old and hold an original valid driving permit.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children from 5 to 11 years old|
Children from 5 to 11 years oldUS$ 59.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Traditional boat trip around Albufera lagoon.
4x4 vehicle and fuel.
Photos and videos of the activity.
Snacks and drinks.
GPS and radio communication.
Approved children’s seats.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Will the vehicle be shared?
A - No. To comply with social distancing measures, the vehicle will be exclusively for you and your partner, family or friends, as well as your guide.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.