Discover where your favorite series and movies were shot with this fantastic film tour around Valencia. This is a unique way to explore the city!
Valencia Film and TV Tour
We will meet up at 10 am at the main entrance of the Palacio de las Artes Reina Sofía to begin this route through the main film scenes of Valencia.
We will start by walking through the wonderful esplanade of the Palace of the Arts and the Hemisferic, two of the most impressive buildings of the City of Arts and Sciences. Afterward, we will continue past the Umbracle and the Science Museum and admire its artificial lakes. We will then encounter locations that appear in well-known international series such as Doctor Who or the Spanish series El Embarcadero, filmed in different parts of Valencia.
The architecture of the City of Arts and Sciences, designed by Santiago Calatrava, makes this place the perfect setting for science fiction dominated by robotics and technology. For example both the Disney movie Tomorrowland, and the third season of the HBO series Westworld, have been shot here!
At 11:30 am we will finish our fantastic film and TV tour of Valencia, outside the magnificent Agora.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 12 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 12 years oldFree
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Palacio de las Artes Reina Sofía.