Travel to one of Italy's most famous islands with this Capri Boat Trip. Enjoy a pleasant sail in the Tyrrhenian Sea, snorkel in the sea caves and have time to explore the scenery at your leisure.
Capri Boat Trip
At 8:30 am, we'll meet at Piazza Flavio Gioia in Amalfi and drive to the harbour of Piano di Sorrento. The journey by minibus will take approximately 1 hour. Once we arrive at our destination, we''ll board a boat and set sail for the island of Capri.
We'll sail through the waters of the Tyrrhenian Sea enjoying the incredible views of the north coast of the Sorrento peninsula. We'll see the fishing port of Marina Grande, the cape of Punta Campanella, ancient remains of a Roman villa, a charming cove known as the baths of Queen Giovanna.
We'll skirt the island of Capri contemplating some of its most emblematic spots, such as its marine grottoes, the area of Punta Carena, the Faraglioni rocks and the Arco Naturale. Did you know that this stone arch of almost 20 metres was formed by the erosion of an ancient Palaeolithic cave?
While we admire the different wonders of the island we'll make several stops so that you can take a dip in the open sea and snorkel. We'll also serve you some tapas and drinks to satisfy your appetite.
We'll dock in the port of Capri and you'll have 2 hours free to explore the island. You can take the opportunity to go hiking on Mount Solaro, walk around the historic centre and visit the Church of Santo Stefano, ride the chairlift.... It's up to you!
At 5 pm we'll meet to go back to the ship. We'll taste a delicious limoncello before arriving at Piano di Sorrento, and get back on the minibus.
The tour will end at 7:30 pm at the starting point.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 12 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 9 years old||Children under 3 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children between 3 and 9 years oldUS$ 120.40
Children under 3 years oldFree
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with an escort in english or other language dependng on the day.
Transport by minibus and boat.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Piazza Flavio Gioia.