Explore the Barcelona Zoo, a small biosphere reserve, where you can see numerous animals live in facilities that recreate their natural habitat.
The Barcelona Zoo is an ideal attraction for the whole family. Stroll through the park's various habitats and discover over 4.000 animals and 400 species, while you learn about them and their natural habitat. During the visit, you’ll wander through ample spaces of native flora and fauna. You will also learn what animals are in danger of extinction and how to help them.
The Barcelona Zoo has picnic areas, several small trains and electric cars that you can rent, so you don’t get tired. There are also various restaurants, an animal farm and other cultural activities. The Barcelona Zoo offers an ample variety of services to make your day unforgettable!
- 1 January - 26 March: 10am - 5pm.
- 27 March - 15 May: 10am - 6pm.
- 16 May - 15 September: 10am - 7pm.
- 16 September - 29 October: 10am - 6pm.
- 30 October - 31 December: 10am - 5pm.
- 25 December: 10am - 2pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
|Adults||Children 3-12 years old||Children less than 3 years old|
|Barcelona Zoo admission ticket||
Barcelona Zoo admission ticket
Children 3-12 years oldUS$ 15.50
Children less than 3 years oldFree
Entrance to Barcelona Zoo.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
You must print the voucher and show it to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Parc de la Ciutadella