Looking for a fun family day out for your trip to Benidorm? Explore the worlds of Ancient Egypt, Rome and Greece and enjoy thrilling rollercoasters and rides at Terra Mitica Theme Park.
Benidorm Terra Mitica Theme Park
Terra Mitica is an exciting theme park located in the outskirts of Benidorm. The park is filled with fun rides, attractions and shows inspired by the ancient civilisations of the world, including Egypt, Rome, Greece, Iberia and the Mediterranean Islands.
- Rome: Experience the Flight of the Phoenix, a high-speed 54-metre drop, or the child-friendly Ayquesustus in the ancient Roman Empire themed zone.
- Egypt: Embrace the world of the Pharaohs and enjoy sliding down the falls of the Nile in a sarcophagus!
- Greece: Can you beat the obstacles in the Labyrinth and defeat the mythical Minotaur? Think you can measure up to the Fury of Triton?
Whether you're a thrill seeker looking for an adrenaline rush or a family wanting to enjoy the fun kids' rides, there's something for everyone at Terra Mitica.
Consult the map of Benidorm's Terra Mitica Theme Park here:
The Terra Mitica theme park in Benidorm is open from 13th April to 3rd November. Check out the opening times via the following link: Terra Mitica Opening Times 2019 or see below:
- 13 - 22 April and 27 - 28 April: 10:30 am - 7 pm.
- 1 May; 17, 24, 30 - 31 May: 10:30 am - 7 pm. 4 - 5; 11 - 12; 18 - 19; 25 - 26 May: 10:30 am to 8 pm.
- 6 - 7 and 12 - 14 June: 10:30 am - 7 pm. 1 - 2; 8 - 9; 15 - 30 June: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
- 2 - 5 July: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
- 6 July - 2 August: 10:30 am - 9 pm.
- 3 August - 1 September: 10:30 am - 10:30 pm.
- 2 - 8 September: 10:30 am - 9 pm. 14 - 15; 21 - 22; 28 - 29 September: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
- 5 - 6; 9, 12 - 13; 19 - 20; 26 - 27 October: 10:30 am - 8 pm. 31 October: 10:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- 1 - 3 November: 10:30 am - 8 pm.
Children under 4
Children under 4 years old enter Terra Mitica theme park for free.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protective material and safety to help avoid the spread of Covid-19.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Seniors over 65 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 30.30
Seniors over 65 years oldUS$ 30.30
Ticket for Terra Mitica theme park.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (11:59 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, some of the areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Terra Mitica theme park.