The Sanctuary of Loyola, Zarautz, Zumaia, San Sebastian, and Getaria, are some of the jewels we will admire in this excursion along the coast of the Basque Country.
Sanctuary of Loyola, Getaria, and San Sebastian Trip
After picking you up at your hotel, we will head to the province of Guipúzcoa, passing through picturesque towns such as Eibar, Elgoibar, Azkoitia, and Loyola.
Our first stop will be at the Sanctuary of Loyola, built between the 16th and 17th centuries. There, will admire the spectacular basilica before heading to the birthplace of Ignatius of Loyola, the most famous character in the area.
Passing through Azpeitia and skirting the coast through Zumaia, we arrive at Getaria, a beautiful fishing village located on a green hillside. In Getaria, you will have free time to explore its historical center. You can't miss the Catrapona Arch (a medieval passage underneath a church), the San Salvador Parish Church (a 15th-century Gothic jewel), and the fishing port (with its narrow streets, bars, and typical restaurants).
We continue our journey through Zarautz, a popular tourist destination since the 19th century, before coming to San Sebastian, one of the most beautiful cities in Spain. After making a panoramic tour of the entire city, including La Concha beach and Mount Igueldo - from where the best views of the bay are obtained - we will take a stroll through the historic center.
After the walk, you will have free time to eat and enjoy one of the best gastronomies in the world. Our guide will recommend you both pintxos bars and restaurants.
Leaving behind the beautiful San Sebastian, we will drive back to Bilbao.
For reservations made with only one adult and one or more children, a minor must pay the full adult rate.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12 years old||Children under 2 years old|
Children from 2 to 12 years oldUS$ 45.20
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by bus or minibus.
Official English speaking guide.
Food and drink.
Entry to the monuments.
When to book?
You can book up until 30 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.