Visit the beautiful medieval village of Siurana and go on a guided tour of the Cellers Scala Dei winery with this day trip from Cambrils.
Siurana Day Trip
After picking you up from your hotel in Cambrils at 9 am, we'll head north towards the beautiful wine regions located in the interior of the province of Tarragona.
Our first stop will be the Cellers Scala Dei winery and we'll go on a guided tour of its facilities. We'll spend an hour visiting all the different areas of the winery, such as the barrel room where the wines mature. At the end of the visit, we'll enjoy a tasting of four different Priorat wines and learn to distinguish their different aromas and nuances.
Our tour will then continue in the beautiful medieval village of Siurana. Did you know it has only 27 inhabitants? We'll go on a 45-minute walking tour to find out all about this fascinating village. We'll also head to several viewpoints where we'll enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the Priorat region.
At the end of the trip, we'll make our way back to Cambrils, arriving by around 1 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 12 and 17 years old||Children under 12 years old|
Children between 12 and 17 years oldUS$ 35.90
Children under 12 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport by car.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Cellers Scala Dei winery.
Tasting of 4 Priorat wines.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.