Come and enjoy a guided tour of the "city of one hundred palaces". You'll explore El Puerto de Santa María and discover the fascinating mix of cultures.
El Puerto de Santa María Guided Tour
We'll meet at 11 am in the Plaza Alfonso X El Sabio square in El Puerto de Santa María and set off on a guided tour. We'll start off by visiting the Palacio Araníbar palace, one of the 17th-century houses belonging to the merchants of the Americas.
Next, we'll head to the Iglesia Mayor Prioral church to admire the magnificent mix of architectural styles. It was built at the end of the 15th century and inside we'll see Gothic, Baroque and Neoclassical remains.
We'll end the tour with a visit to the Municipal Archaeological Museum, where we'll see monumental remains from different historical periods such as Tartessian, Islamic, Roman and Columbian.
At 1 pm we'll end this fascinating cultural route in the centre of El Puerto de Santa María.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 19 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 11 years old|
Children under 11 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
Entry to the Palacio de Araníbar palace.
Entry to the la Iglesia Mayor Prioral church.
Entry to the Archaeological Museum.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Plaza Alfonso X el Sabio.