Discover the splendour of historic Al-Andalus visiting the incredible historic centre of Cordoba, one of Spain's World Heritage Site cities, on this excursion from Estepona.
Cordoba Day Trip Itinerary
Set off from Estepona first thing in the morning, heading in the direction of Cordoba. Throughout the bus journey, which will take approximately two and a half hours, you'll enjoy the views of the beautiful Andalusian countryside passing by.
Begin your adventure with a guided walking tour of Cordoba's historic centre. Delve deep into the city's captivating history, which dates back to Ancient Rome, when Cordoba's famous stone bridge was first built over the Guadalquivir River. Game of Thrones fans might recognise the emblematic structure as a filming location from the series!
Continue your tour through the Jewish Quarter, a picturesque neighbourhood characterised by labyrinthine streets and whitewashed houses. Here, you'll visit the Medieval Synagogue, one of the best-conserved in Spain, as well as admiring the iconic "Cordoba patios" or courtyards, known for their vibrant and fragrant flowers.
The finishing touch on your sightseeing route will be a guided tour of the Mosque-Cathedral, also known as the Mezquita of Cordoba. This immense place of worship is home to a number of incredible architectural features, including its seemingly never-ending archways and columns. Through this iconic building and its history, visitors can truly understand the era of Islamic Spain and the importance of this Andalusian city.
Following your guided tour of the Mezquita, you'll have around an hour of free time to have lunch or to visit more of Cordoba's city centre, before meeting back up for the return journey to Estepona.
This tour may make a number of stops along the Costa del Sol to pick other people up on the route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|English guided tour||
English guided tour
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 71.50
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 47.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport by air conditioned coach.
Official English speaking guide.
Entrance to the Mezquita Cathedral.
Entrance to the Synagogue.
Walking tour of the city.
Entrance to museums and monuments visited during free time.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.