Experience the stunning ancient city of Córdoba when you take our wonderful trip from Fuengirola. The magical blend of Jewish, Islamic, and Cristian influences has earned the historical center a UNESCO World Heritage Status.
Cordoba Day Trip
We will collect you from your hotel in Fuengirola before heading to Córdoba, about two hours north of the coast of Andalucia.
Immediately upon arriving in this impressive city, you will be greeted with a majestic panoramic view across the Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue, the iconic Mezquita, and the picturesque Roman Bridge. You may recognize this location from a very popular television series. Do you know what it is?
We begin by exploring the Jewish district, one of the oldest parts of the historic city center. As we trace the footsteps of the Jews that inhabited the city between the 10th and 15th centuries, you will learn all about their history in Cordoba and hear some fascinating facts. Our tour will take us into the Synagogue which was built in 1315 and is the only one in the city to have escaped destruction during the inquisition.
The tour continues with a visit to the famous Mezquita of Cordoba, one of the principal tourist attractions in the city and in all of Spain. This mosque is considered to be one of the most beautiful Islamic monuments in the western world. We will explore the shrine, admiring the fascinating mosaic architecture and stained glass windows. Inside, you will also discover its secrets and learn how to distinguish between the different eras in which it was constructed.
You will have free time to continue exploring the city by yourself, or, if you prefer, you can try the delicious local gastronomy in one of the traditional restaurants in Cordoba.
At the end of the day, we will return to Fuengirola around 6 pm.
This trip leaves from Fuengirola and includes collection from some hotels in the area. If pick up is not possible from your accommodation, the tour provider will contact you to arrange the nearest possible meeting point. Our trip to Cordoba is also available with a departure from Torremolinos.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 62.90
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 41.90
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport by airconditioned bus.
Official multilingual guide.
Entry to the Mezquita, the Synagogue, and the gardens of Cordoba.
Panoramic bus tour and guided walking tour of the city.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.