Grab yourself a bargain when you take this fun shopping trip to Gibraltar. Take advantage of the tax-free prices and the enormous selection of fantastic products.
Shopping Tour of Gibraltar
We will collect you from your hotel in Fuengirola and head south along the coast to the tip of the Iberian Peninsula. We will cross into the British Territory and arrive in Gibraltar, where we will spend a fantastic day browsing the taxfree products.
You can find genuine bargains at any of the stores here, which sell a range of products from fashion, jewelry, perfume, or even electronics. On Main Street, you will find a huge amount of shops which cater to all tastes of the consumer.
To take a break from all this shopping, you can also spend some time exploring Gibraltar on your own. You will discover the iconic Rock of Gibraltar and Europa Point, the southernmost tip of the peninsula. From here, on a clear day, there are fantastic views of the North African coastline across the Strait of Gibraltar. You can see also the magnificent Rif Mountains the far distance.
After a full, fantastic day of shopping around Gibraltar, we will return to Fuengirola at the scheduled time.
This trip departs from Fuengirola with collection from some of the city center hotels. If your hotel is not included in the pickup service, the tour provider will contact you to tell the closest meeting point. You can also reserve our shopping trip of Gibraltar from Torremolinos and Malaga.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children from 4 to 11 years oldUS$ 25.50
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 17
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport by airconditioned bus.
Free time for shopping in Gibraltar.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.