Enjoy the romantic image of sunset over Istanbul on this boat trip down the Bosphorus. Experience unforgettable views of the beautiful Turkish city in its best light.
Sunset Cruise on the Bosphorus
The tour meets in the Istanbul port, at Kabatas pier, where you'll climb aboard a boat ready to cruise on one of Turkey's most important waterways. Set sail down the Bosphorus for a magical evening enjoying captivating views of this fascinating city.
Throughout your cruise, see how the skyline of Istanbul is illuminated purple, orange and red in the light of the setting sun. Admire iconic monuments including the Maiden's Tower, originally built in 1110 on a tiny islet in the Bosphorus strait and shrouded by myths and legends; the Bosphorus Bridge, which connects the European and Asian sides of the city; and the majestic Baroque-style Ortakoy Mosque located on the waterside.
Learn all about the landmarks you pass on your boat trip and their fascinating history thanks to your professional English speaking guide.
To complete your experience of Istanbul at night, you'll also be served traditional refreshments during your cruise. Enjoy a cup of sweet, chilled sharbat, a typical Middle Eastern drink made of fruit or flower petals, accompanied by Turkish canapés.
You'll finish your unforgettable sunset boat tour of the Bosphorus at your original port of departure.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 25 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit).
|Adults||Children between 3 and 7 years old||Children under 3 years old|
Children between 3 and 7 years oldUS$ 37.40
Children under 3 years oldFree
2 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Boat trip along the Bosphorus at sunset.
English speaking guide on board.
Cup of sharbat (typical Middle Eastern drink).
Tasting of traditional Turkish canapés.
When to book?
You can book up until 5 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 6 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Ömer Avni Mh., İskele Yolu, 34427 Beyoğlu