Paddle under the moonlight and see Jávea's coast from a different perspective with this Night Paddle Surf Tour. The board will light your way!
Night Paddle Surf Tour
At 9 pm we'll meet at Granadella Beach. There, we'll give you the board and paddle and, without wasting time, we'll dive into the waters of Jávea to start this night paddle-surfing tour.
While the last rays of sunshine of the day illuminate the place, we'll begin to paddle along the Mediterranean Sea and demonstrate our skill with the board. Little by little the landscape will begin to darken until the moon is the only one that lights up our steps.
In the twilight, the paddleboard will start to light up from below allowing you to see the seabed under your feet - a magical experience!
After 1 hour 30 minutes enjoying the calm of the sea and the night, we'll return to the mainland the activity will end.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 12|
Per personUS$ 54.70
Children under 12not permitted
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
Paddle surfing equipment
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.