Discover the vineyards of one of Catalonia's most famous wine regions and admire charming villages on this jeep tour of Priorat from La Pineda.
Priorat Jeep Tour
The adventure will start when we pick you up from your hotel in La Pineda at 10 am. From there, we'll hop into a off-road vehicle and set off for the region of Priorat, listening to information from our professional guide about all the places we pass by.
Priorat is an area of the province of Tarragona known for its charming, picturesque villages that hang from impressive cliffs, such as the beautiful Siurana.
Your guide will then choose the next spots on the tour, depending on factors such as time of year, the physical fitness of the group, or the conditions in the area. You may visit the reservoir in the area, or take one of the spectacular hiking trails up to see the waterfalls of the region.
The spectacular vineyards are also protagonists of this region. We'll stop in Prades, a town known for its cobbled streets and red brick houses, where you'll have 30 minutes of free time to taste the local gastronomy.
At the end of the trip we'll head back to La Pineda and you'll receive a bottle of famous Priorat wine as a gift.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 47
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport in a 4x4.
English speaking guide.
Bottle of wine.
When to book?
Bookings are permitted up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book as soon as possible to guarantee availability.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Do you have any questions?
Find answers to our most If you have any other questions please contact us.