Discover the best kept secrets Bodegas Franco-Españolas winery's centenary wine with this guided tour. You will even enjoy a wine tasting!
La Rioja Winery Tour
At your chosen time, we'll meet at the Bodegas Franco-Españolas entrance, located in the heart of Logroño's old town. A sensory journey will then begin where you'll learn about the process of developing the Riojan drink par excellence: wine.
With the help of an expert guide in oenology, we'll take a one hour guided tour through the winery's elegant rooms and delve into its history. Did you know that it was founded in 1890? It has been making its great wines for over a century!
There's no better way to end the tour than tasting the delicious wine. During this time, we'll learn about the Franco-Spanish wine's characteristics by sampling a variety, such as Diamond or Bordon, two of its classics. It will be accompanied by a traditional aperitif from La Rioja. You'll be sure to enjoy it!
Although minors may participate in the Bodegas Franco-Españolas guided tour accompanied by adults, only alcoholic beverages will be served at the tasting to those over 18 years of age.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 5 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 16.70
1 hour 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Entry to the wineries.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 36 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Bodegas Franco Españolas.