On this tour, we'll sail across the Strait of Gibraltar and discover the fascinating mix of cultures in the Morrocan city of Tangier.
Day Trip to Tangier from Malaga
We'll start this jam-packed day by driving along the beautiful Costa del Sol until reaching Tarifa. Here we'll climb onboard the Fast Ferry and cross the Strait of Gibraltar.
As soon as we get to Tangier we'll head into the Petit Souk and the Medina to discover what life is like for the locals. As we wander around the labyrinth of streets that make up the Medina, we'll reach the Kasbah, a small fortified citadel from which we'll have incredible views of the port and bay of Tangier.
After enjoying a delicious traditional Morrocan lunch, we'll visit a local bazaar which is the perfect place to buy gifts and souvenirs.
Once we've been shopping, we'll board a bus and take a panoramic tour around the new town, including the richest, areas of the city, the seat of its power today.
We will then get back on the ferry to Tarifa, and we'll follow the same route as in the morning to return to Malaga.
From June to October, the tour also includes a trip to Cape Spartel, where you'll enjoy breathtaking views of the merging of the Atlantic Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea.
At the end of the day, we'll return to the same meeting point.
The trip is subject to changes between November and April due to changes in the ferry operating times and due to Ramadam.
You must show a valid passport upon entering Tangier, although some nationalities require a special visa. More information about which countries need a visa to enter Morocco can be found here.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years||Children under 4 years|
Children between 4 and 11 yearsUS$ 101.10
Children under 4 yearsUS$ 67.40
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport in an air conditioned bus.
Official English speaking multilingual guide.
Return ferry tickets.
Transport in Tangier.
Typical Moroccan lunch.
Panoramic tour and guided walking tour of Tangier.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
10 Avenida de Andalucía.