Travel back to the 14th century with this fantastic tour of the Carrer del Balc Interpretation Centre, the perfect introduction to medieval Manresa.
Tour of Medieval Manresa
At 12 pm, we will meet at the Carrer del Balc Interpretation Centre and take a trip back in time to medieval Manresa.
This historic noble house has been transformed into a fabulous exhibition on Manresa in the 14th century. You will find out what the city was like during the Middle Ages and why it was so important at that time. We will explore the different rooms of the exhibition and see objects from that period and watch projections that will transport us to the past.
For an hour we will tell you the story of King Peter III the Ceremonious, the monarch who forged the most important Catalan institutions in history.
We will finish our fantastic tour after visiting all the rooms in the center of Carrer del Balç.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children under 8 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children under 8 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, imperative to point out when the booking is made.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Carrer del Balç Interpretation Centre