Discover the mixture of cultures hidden within the marvellous city of Cordoba. This excursion is the perfect opportunity to spend a day following in the footsteps of the Arab caliphs.
Cordoba Day Trip
We'll pick you up at your hotel and begin our journey by bus to the delightful Andalusian city of Cordoba.
Having arrived at our destination, we'll tour the most emblematic points in the city on a panoramic bus: the Roman Bridge, Jewish Quarter, the Synagogue and its famous Mosque, all in total comfort!
Then we'll get off the bus, and explore Cordoba's Juderia, one of the best-known neighbourhoods in the historic centre. And it's one of the largest urban areas to be declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, filled with quaint, winding streets. Throughout the tour, you'll discover how the jews of the area lived between the 10th and 15th centuries and see its most spectacular monument: the synagogue.
Next comes Cordoba's crown jewel, the mosque, the symbol of the city, and one of the most visited tourist attractions in all Spain. With good reason: this is one of the most beautiful examples of Islamic architecture in the West, originally constructed as a mosque in 768. It was converted into a cathedral following the Christian reconquest of Spain, but it retains its colourful mosaics and distinctive mixture of architectural styles.
With the guided tour over, you'll have free time to eat and explore the centre of Cordoba, before heading back to Marbella.
This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11||Children under 4|
Children from 4 to 11US$ 64.40
Children under 4US$ 42.90
* The price varies based on the chosen date
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transfer in an air conditioned bus.
Official multilingual guide.
Entry to the Mosque, Synagogue and gardens.
Guided walking tour.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.