Discover the breathtaking fusion between nature and architecture on this day trip to Ronda and Setenil de las Bodegas, two of Andalusia's most spectacular white towns.
Ronda & Setenil de las Bodegas Day Trip Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from the meeting point in the centre of Marbella and taken in the direction of Setenil de las Bodegas, one of the most picturesque of Andalusia's famous whitewashed towns. During the journey, you'll be able to admire the stunning countryside of Malaga province.
Having reached Setenil, after around an hour and a half's drive, you'll have free time to explore the magical town at your own pace. The houses and buildings of Setenil's historic centre have been built into the dramatic rocky overhangs of the gorge around which the town is located, making it a unique and fascinating setting.
You'll then leave Setenil de las Bodegas behind for the next stop on your tour: Ronda. Get the lay of the land first enjoying a panoramic visit of the historic town: you'll see the Gateway of Almocabar, the Church of the Holy Spirit, the Plaza del Ayuntamiento or Town Hall Square, and the Church of Santa María la Mayor, giving you a feel for Ronda's extensive history.
At the end of the day, after you've had free time to explore and eat in Ronda, you'll be returned to the centre of Marbella.
This tour may make a number of stops along the Costa del Sol to pick other people up on the route.
Tour pick up points
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 39.80
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 26.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transport by air conditioned vehicle.
Official multilingual guide.
Free time in Setenil de las Bodegas.
Panoramic visit and guided walking tour of Ronda.
Food and drinks.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Avenida Ramón y Cajal, 3.