If you're visiting Andalucia, one of the unmissable sights is its capital: Seville. On this day trip, you'll be amazed by the charm of one of Spain's most beautiful cities!
Seville Day Trip
We'll pick you up first thing in the morning, and head to Sevilla, where the first thing we'll do is take a guided tour of its historic centre. We'll explore Paseo de Colón, la Plaza de América, la Avenida de las Palmeras, the María Luisa park and the Guadalquivir river which divides the city in two: Sevilla and the Triana neighbourhood.
Then we'll get off the bus in the famous Plaza de España, where you can take photos in the different benches, beautifully ornamented with decorative tiles, which have made the square famous.
Next we'll make our way to the Walled Gardens, (Jardines de Murillo) and the Santa Cruz neighbourhood, one of the most beautiful areas of Seville. This is the old Jewish neighbourhood, which was once home to the second most important Jewish community in Spain during the reign of Fernando III.
Our route then continues, to the Seville Cathedral, the third largest in the world after St Peter's in Rome and St. Paul's in London. This majestic cathedral was constructed in the 15th century, on the foundations of a mosque from the late 12th century.
After the guided tour of the cathedral, you'll have free time to eat, and to finish exploring the beautiful Andalusian capital. Then we'll meet again in at the Torre del Oro (Golden Tower) on the banks of the Guadalquivir - the cherry on the cake of a spectacular day.
This tour may make stops along the Costa del Sol to pick up other tour participants en route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11||Children under 4|
Children between 4 and 11US$ 65.20
Children under 4US$ 43.50
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transfer in an air conditioned bus.
Official multilingual guide.
Entry to the Seville Cathedral.
Panoramic tour and guided walking tour of the city.
Food and Drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.