Explore the incredible natural surroundings of Punta Cana and feel the wind soar through your hair as you zoom about on an off-road vehicle. A fantastic way to discover the area!
ATV Adventure in Punta Cana
We'll come and pick you up from your hotel at the time of your choice and we'll travel to a ranch in the countryside. You'll feel like you're on a safari- but don't get too comfortable, because we'll arrive in just 20 minutes.
Once there, the local guides will explain how to safely drive these quad bikes, and then it'll be time to take to the wheel and explore the Punta Cana scenery.
You'll drive through cane sugar plantations and farmland until reaching Macao Beach, where you'll be able to take a well-deserved rest on the white sand or even take a dip in the crystal-clear waters. Can you think of a better way to spend a day?
We'll then take the off-road vehicles once again and drive to a typical house. Once there, you'll be greeted by locals who will show you how they make the region's three most typical products: coffee, tobacco and cacao. Before we leave, you'll also be able to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or some Mama Juana, the country's most traditional drink.
The final destination on this ATV adventure will be at the well-known and loved Taína Cave. We'll head inside and discover an underground water source. You'll have never seen anything like this before! Plus, you'll get to jump in and swim in the turquoise waters.
Finally, we'll drive the 4x4 quads back to the ranch and then we'll return to your hotel in Punta Cana.
- Children under 5 years old cannot participate in this activity.
- Children between 5 and 11 years old can only participate when accompanied by an adult on the same ATV.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women cannot take part in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Per person||Children under 5|
Per personUS$ 50
Children under 5not permitted
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in Punta Cana.
Chocolate or Mama Juana tasting.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.