Explore the Costa Daurada on this exciting jet ski tour of Salou and zoom across the waters of the Mediterranean Sea!
Salou Jet Ski Tour
We'll meet at the time you book at the Club Náutico de Salou, where we'll begin a short training session for our jet ski tour along the Costa Daurada.
The tour will be conducted by an English speaking instructor who will ride a jet ski alongside you and guide you along the coast of the Salou. The itinerary of the tour will depend on the duration you select.
During the tour, we'll pass by the beaches of Poniente and Levante. We'll also drive our jet skis along the coasts of Cap de San Pere and the beaches of Dels Llenguadets and Llarga. From the sea, we'll enjoy views of Salou from a different perspective!
- The maximum capacity per jet ski is two people: one driver and one passenger who can take turns driving.
- The prices indicated are per jet ski, not per person.
- No previous experience or license is required to drive the jet skis.
- The minimum age to drive the jet skis is 18 years old, and the minimum age to ride as a passenger is 7 years old.
- For the 2-hour route, you must select 9:30 am as your departure time. For the other routes you can choose the rest of the available times.
- The starting times of the activity may vary depending on bookings. If there are any changes, we'll inform you in advance.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Price per jet ski (maximum 2 people)|
Price per jet ski (maximum 2 people)US$ 90.60
Price per jet ski (maximum 2 people)US$ 151
Price per jet ski (maximum 2 people)US$ 241.60
20 minutes - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Jet ski rental.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Club Náutico de Salou.