Enjoy the beautiful landscape around the peninsula in the Dominican Republic with this Samaná Quad Bike Tour. You can choose between three different routes to make the most of this adventure.
Samaná Quad Bike Tour
When booking, you can choose from three different routes. All the options include hotel pick up and drop off.
3 hours 30 minutes tour
This tour will start at 9 am heading to the Grande de Las Galeras beach, where we'll get on the quads. We'll explore the surroundings, full of typical Dominican crops, such as coffee, bananas, pineapple and cocoa.
After a break at Casa Típica, we'll go to Rincón beach, where we'll have 40 minutes to enjoy a swim. Finally, the tour will lead us to Caño Frío, an impressive emerald-coloured river that will surely surprise you. The tour will end at the Samaná hotels at 12:30 pm.
4 hours tour
If you choose this option, we'll start at 8:45 am and head towards Rancho Limon Adventures, about 20 minutes from the city. We'll get our helmets on and get on the quads to go to Las Canas beach, where we'll make our first stop.
The tour will continue to Casa Típica, where we'll enjoy a cup of coffee accompanied by chocolate. The next stop will be at Lanza del Norte beach, a perfect place to take beautiful photographs.
For the last part of the tour, we'll go to Morón beach, where we'll enjoy the Dominican waters. The tour will finish at El Limón river, where we will swim to end the route with the best possible feeling. We'll be back at your hotel at 12:30 pm.
7 hours tour
We'll start by going to Las Galeras beach at 9:15 am, to get the quads. During the tour, we'll make several stops, such as at the Marble mine, Boca del Diablo and Casa Tipica, where we'll replenish our strength with a snack of fresh fruit, coffee and chocolate.
The tour will continue to Rincón beach, where we'll stay for two hours to enjoy a buffet lunch consisting of chicken, fish, rice, toast or salad. You can also enjoy a swim in its crystal clear waters.
We'll get back on the quads and border the beach arriving at Caño Frío. Finally, we'll return to Playa Grande to leave the quads and take you back to the hotels at 4:30 pm.
Hotel pick up
This activity includes pick up from hotels in Samaná, Las Terrenas and Las Galeras.
Who can participate?
This activity is not permitted for pregnant women and people with heart or back problems.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Price per person in double quad|
|3 hours 30 minutes Tour||
|4 hour tour||
|7 hour tour||
3 hours 30 minutes Tour
Price per person in double quadUS$ 69
4 hour tour
Price per person in double quadUS$ 69
7 hour tour
Price per person in double quadUS$ 95
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
3 hours 30 minutes - 7 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Quad and helmet rental.
English speaking guide.
Buffet lunch (optional).
Snorkel equipment (optional).
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (9:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.