Tour the beautiful city of San Sebastian in a comfy, convenient way, when you take this fantastic panoramic bus tour. You can hop on and off at any of the stops whenever you want, making it easy for you to explore the city at your own pace.
Route and stops
The San Sebastian sightseeing bus sets off from República Argentina Street, in front of the Victoria Eugenia Theater. The route makes 15 stops at the most iconic landmarks around the capital of the Guipuzcoa region including Paseo Nuevo, Zurriola beach, Ondarreta, and La Concha, the Miramar Palace, and the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd to name just a few.
You will also enjoy fascinating English-language audio commentary of the monuments and landmarks as you pass them in this open-top bus.
How it works
The ticket is valid for one day from when it is used for the first time.
You can get on or off the bus at any of its stops, as many times as you like, for the duration of the ticket.
Times and frequency
Low season: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm & 4:30 pm.
- From 1st to 6th January: every day.
- From 11th January to 10th March: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, except 20th February.
- From 4th to 17th November: every day, except 10th November.
- From 22nd November to 15th December: Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, except 24th November.
- From 20th to 31st December: every day, except 22nd December.
Medium season: 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm, 4:30 pm & 5:45 pm.
- From 15th March to 12th April: every day
- From 24th April to 30th June: every day
- From 1st October to 3rd November: every day
High season: 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 11:30 am, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 1 pm, 1:30 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm & 7 pm.
- From 13th to 23rd April: every day
- From 1st to 31st July: every day
- From 1st to 30th September: every day
Tourist season: 10:30 am, 11:00 am, 11:30 pm, 12:00 pm, 12:30 pm, 1 pm, 1:30 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm & 8 pm.
- August: every day.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old|
|1 day ticket||
1 day ticket
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 7.30
The activity takes place with recorded commentary in in english and other language.
Unlimited use of the sightseeing bus for 1 day.
Headphones for each person.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Republica Argentina street, in front of the Victoria Eugenia Theater.