Explore the Ons archipelago and enjoy a unique natural environment with this fantastic boat trip from the port of Sanxenxo.
Ons Island Ferry
The Maritime-Terrestrial Natural Park of the Atlantic Islands is a protected paradise off the coast of Galicia. We will begin a brilliant trip to visit it by meeting up at t0he Juan Carlos I Marina before catching the ferry to the island of Ons.
Wild beaches of white sand and serene turquoise waters will make you feel like you are in the Caribbean! All this just 40 minutes by boat from Sanxenxo - a fantastic alternative to the popular Cíes Islands!
On the visit to the island of Ons, you will enjoy the refreshing sea breeze, the crystal waters of the Atlantic, and fabulous landscapes begging to be photographed. Also, if all this is making you hungry, you can taste the region's delicious fresh fish at one of the traditional restaurants.
Ons island - Sanxenxo departure times
The ferry schedules for the return to Sangenjo from the island of Ons are as follows:
- From 1 to 3 July: at 7 pm.
- From 4 to 17 July: at 11:15 am, 1:15 pm, 5 pm, and 7 pm.
- From 18 July to 31 August: at 11 am, 1:15 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, and 8 pm.
- From 1 to 15 September: at 11:15 am, 1:15 pm, 5 pm, and 7 pm.
- From 16 to 30 September: at 6 pm.
Your ticket lets you visit Ons Island, and return, on the same day. If you would like to return on a different day please contact us.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 5 to 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
|Return ferry trip||
Return ferry trip
Children from 5 to 12 years oldUS$ 9.60
Children under 5 years oldFree
Return ferry transport between Sanxenxo and Ons Island
When to book?
You can book up until 7 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Puerto Deportivo Juan Carlos I, Rúa do Porto.