See the magic of Seville, and the Real Alcázar, the Cathedral and la Giralda, its three most important monuments, and symbols of the city.
Complete Seville Tour Itinerary
The tour starts at 11 am at Calle Francos 19, where we'll begin our complete guided tour of Seville, taking in the most famous and emblematic points of artistic and historic heritage in this magnificent Spanish city.
You'll enjoy a guided tour of the Alcázar of Seville, which is renowned for its beauty as one of the finest examples of Mudéjar architecture in the world, with influences from gothic and renaissance styles.
The tour will also take you to explore the Seville Cathedral, which upon its construction in the early 16th century supplanted the Hagia Sofia in Istambul as the largest cathedral in the world. Both have been declared UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and are truly must-sees for any visitor to Seville.
Then the cherry on the cake comes with your visit to La Giralda, the bell tower of the Seville Cathedral and a symbol of the city, rivalling the cathedral in its beauty. From its height of 320 feet (98 metres), you'll be able to enjoy panoramic views of Seville and take an excellent photo to take home as a souvenir.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Choose the date and the number of people to see the total activity price.
3 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Official English speaking local guide.
Entry to Seville Cathedral.
Entry to the Alcazar.
Entry to La Giralda.
Visit to the rooftop of Seville Cathedral.
When to book?
You can book up until 11 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Yes, most areas are accessible.
Frequently asked questions
Q - Does the tour visit the Upper Quarters?
A - No. Visits to the upper quarters are managed exclusively by the Patronato del Real Alcázar de Sevilla
Q - Does the tour visit the rooftop?
A - No, visits to the rooftop are managed by the institution itself.
Q - ¿Se visitan las habitaciones reales?
A - No.
Q - Does the tour have to wait in line at the monuments?
A - The tour includes priority access, but the wait time depends on the number of groups each day.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Calle Francos, 19.