Do you want to discover one of the most beautiful parts of the Ría de Vigo? Take a comfortable ferry ride to the island of San Simón and explore this historical site, which has been declared an Asset of Cultural Interest.
San Simón Island Ferry Tickets and Tour
At the scheduled time, we'll meet at Cánovas del Castillo street, at the port of Vigo. We'll welcome you aboard the ferry and set sail for the island of San Simón.
During the one hour crossing, we'll enjoy the beautiful views of the Ría de Vigo and we'll pass under the Rande bridge. Once we reach our destination, you'll tour the island accompanied by an expert guide.
The Casa del Guardia, the old Lazaretto and the San Pedro chapel are some of the places you'll be able to visit. And not only this, but from the island you'll enjoy a privileged view of the Cesantes Beach.
If youvisit the island's interpretation centre, you'll discover the long history of San Simón. Did you know that it was abandoned for 30 years? Jail, hospital, monks' home... There have been many uses for this land over the years.
At 7 pm we'll make our way back to the quay to board the ferry to Vigo.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children aged between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children aged between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 7.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
3 - 9 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Transport by ferry.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 5 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Number 3, Cánovas del Castillo street.