Visit one of the most beautiful villages in Spain with this Guadalest & Algar Fountains Day Trip. You'll enjoy the amazing waterfalls and impressive scenery as you explore these locations from Alicante.
Guadalest & Algar Fountains Day Trip
Departing from the centre of Alicante we'll head to the interior of the Marina Baja, a region distinguished as much by its beaches as by its valleys and mountain landscapes.
We'll focus precisely on its higher areas, stopping at the beautiful town of Guadalest. The adjectives regarding its beauty aren't an exaggeration, since the town belongs to the prestigious Association of the Most Beautiful Villages of Spain, formed by a few chosen ones.
Following on, we'll ascend to its hill to visit the Castle of San Jose, a medieval fortress to see the valley located at its feet. Afterwards, you'll have free time to visit the miniature museums of Guadalest, another of the main tourist attractions of this town of little more than 200 inhabitants.
Then we'll make a stop nearby so you can have a free lunch. In the second part of the day trip, we'll visit the incredible Algar Fountans. This fascinating natural place is formed by spectacular waterfalls that provide the environment with great biodiversity. In fact, the Algar springs have been declared a Protected Wetland Area due to their great environmental richness. You'll have an hour and a half of free time to take a dip or enjoy this place as you wish.
After admiring these waterfalls, we'll return to Alicante.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children under 2 years old|
Children under 2 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking guide.
Entrance to the San José Castle in Guadalest.
Entrance to the Algar Fountains natural space.
Entrance to the miniature museums of Guadalest.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 3 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Hotel Spa Portamaris.