Rent a kayak in La Ametlla de Mar and paddle along the Mediterranean coast at your own pace as you discover beautiful coves and beaches.
La Ametlla de Mar Kayak Rental
If you're the adventurous type, don't miss out on this fun activity. Rent a kayak in La Ametlla de Mar and spend one to four hours paddling along the Mediterranean coast at your own pace.
You'll start at Platja de l'Alguer beach and from there you can take your kayaks wherever you like. You'll be free to explore the crystal clear waters of the Mediterranean coast and discover beautiful coves and beaches such as the Llop Marí or the Pixavaques. Will you stop to take a dip?
At the end of the rental you must return the kayaks to the starting point on Platja de l'Alguer beach.
You can rent individual kayaks from Monday to Sunday from 10 am to 7 pm. When you book you must specify what time you want to pick your kayaks up.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
1-hour rental (per person)US$ 18
2-hour rental (per person)US$ 23.90
3 or 4-hour rental (per person)US$ 35.90
Children under 7not permitted
1 - 4 hours.
Kayak and paddles.
Map of the coast of La Ametlla de Mar.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - What happens if the weather is bad?
A - The activity may be canceled due to adverse weather conditions. In this case, you'll be offered an alternative date or a refund.
Q - What are the requirements for participation?
A - Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult in the same kayak. You must also be able to swim to do this activity.
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Platja de l'Alguer beach