If you are visiting L'Ametlla de Mar and love the sea and sport then renting paddle surf equipment is a brilliant way to enjoy this beautiful stretch of coastline. For two hours, you will ride the waves and enjoy unique views of this idyllic corner of Catalonia.
What to expect
You'll find the paddle surf equipment rental booth at the Playa de l'Alguer beach.
Once on the boards, you can practice close to the shore. If there are waves on that day, you can decide if you want to dare to try to ride them. However you choose to spend your time with the boards, a fun-packed adventure is guaranteed.
If the waters are calmer, you can paddle out to amazing coves of this part of the Mediterranean coastline. You decide the itinerary that you want!
After two hours, you must return the paddle surf equipment to the original pickup point.
Requirements to do the activity
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- To rent paddle surf equipment it is essential to know how to swim.
In the event of adverse weather conditions
In the event of adverse weather conditions, the rental may be canceled. If this the case, you will be offered an alternative date or, if you prefer, a full refund.
- You can rent the paddle surf equipment from Monday to Sunday between 10 am and 7 pm. When you make your reservation you must indicate what time you will pick up the equipment.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|1-hour rental (per person)||2-hour rental (per person)||Children under 7|
1-hour rental (per person)US$ 14.40
2-hour rental (per person)US$ 23.90
Children under 7not permitted
1 - 2 hours.
Paddle surf rental.
Map of the L'Ametlla de Mar coast.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Playa de l'Alguer beach