Embark on a self-guided tour by bus to Monserrat and explore this picturesque monastery at your own leisure and at the best price! Climb up 720-meters high!
Begin the journey to the Montserrat Monastery from Plaza Catalunya, in the city center. Onboard a comfortable coach you can gaze out at the wonderous landscape illuminated by the first rays of sun. The road to Montserrat winds up to 720 metres above sea level to offer unparalleled views.
Once there, you'll have free time to explore Montserrat at your own pace and enter the monastery (entrance not included). If you decide to enter the abbey, you will discover the great cultural and natural riches that it houses, and learn that it forms part of The Marian Route, which links it to other sanctuaries such as the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes. You will see that this architectural complex is split into two areas - the monastic quarters and another designated to pilgrims and visitors.
After spending the morning in Montserrat, we will meet up again before heading back to Barcelona, arriving at our destination between 11:30am and 12pm.
Tickets for the Montserrat Monastery are not included in the price of the tour. On the day of the activity, you can pay €7 if you wish to buy entrance tickets.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 11||Children under 3|
Children from 3 to 11US$ 32.50
Children under 3Free
Transport on airconditioned bus.
When to book?
You can book up until 7 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
21 Plaça Catalunya