Sail along the Mediterranean and head to the coastal town on the Costa Daurada with this Salou Self-Guided Day Trip. Take the chance to explore the charming streets and beautiful beaches.
Salou Self-Guided Day Trip
At the port of Cambrils, you can take a ferry to Salou, one of the most touristic places in Tarragona. After getting on board, you'll spend 30 minutes crossing the Mediterranean.
From your seats, you'll admire the bay and relax with the soft sea breeze. This sailing along the Costa Dorada is the best option if you want to forget about the traffic jams on the roads.
What to do in Salou?
When you arrive in Salou, you'll have two options. You can spend the day in the town or stay on the ferry to return to Cambrils.
If you choose to explore the town, you can walk through the streets of its historic centre and discover symbolic buildings including the Chalet Bonet, the Torre Vella and the Santa Maria del Mar Church.
Do you prefer a day of sun and sea? You can take a walk along the Camino de Ronda and end up at idyllic beaches such as Ponent or Capellans. A hammock and a swim will be all you need to enjoy the day.
You can board any of the ferries that leave daily between Cambrils and Salou at the following times:
Departure from Cambrils port: 10 am, 12 pm, 3 pm, 4:30 pm, 5:30 pm and 6:30 pm.
Return from the port of Salou: 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 3:30 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm and 7 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 7.50
Children under 4 years oldFree
Return ferry trip between Cambrils and Salou.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Port of Cambrils