Spend a full day in retail therapy heaven on this shopping tour of Gibraltar from Estepona. Treat yourself at the duty-free shops!
Gibraltar Shopping Tour Itinerary
On the morning of your tour, you'll be picked up from Estepona and set off in the direction of the British Overseas Territory of Gibraltar. The Rock, as it is also known, is located just an hour's drive away.
Having arrived in Gibraltar, you'll have the full day free to explore the duty-free shops and the sights at your own pace. The heart of the Rock's commercial centre is Main Street, where you'll find any number of jewellery shops, fashion boutiques, perfumeries, electrical stores... anything you could possibly want to buy! Make sure to leave room in your suitcase!
You can also use your free time to enjoy a pint of beer and a typical British meal of fish and chips in one of the local pubs. We also recommend checking out some of Gibraltar's emblematic landmarks, like St Michael's Cave and the nature reserve home to Barbary macaques, a species of monkey.
At the end of the day, you'll be dropped back off in Estepona.
- Please remember to bring your passport or national ID card on this tour, as you will be entering British Territory and may be asked to prove your identity.
- This tour may make a number of stops along the Costa del Sol to pick other people up on the route.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 25
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 16.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other language.
Transport by air conditioned coach.
English speaking escort.
Entrance to museums and monuments visited during free time.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.