Fall in love with the quintessential Andalucian city when you take this glorious day trip to Seville. Discover the most iconic locations in this beautiful city such as the Maria Luisa Park and the Giralda bell tower.
Seville Day Trip
We will collect you from your hotel in Fuengirola, early in the morning, and the head to the beautiful city of Seville to discover its magical blend of Roman, Arab, and Jewish architecture.
We begin our tour in the 'Casco Antiguo' which is the historic city center on the banks of the river Guadalquivir. You will encounter the wonderful Paseo Colon boulevard, the Plaza de América square, and the stately Palmeras Avenue before arriving at the stunning Maria Luisa park.
We make a stop at Plaza Espana square, undoubtedly the city's picture postcard symbol. The gorgeous architecture in this magical location has featured in many famous Hollywood films including Lawrence of Arabia and Star Wars Attack of the Clones.
Our guided tour continues through the pretty Murillo Gardens, and then into the narrow alleys of the enchanting Santa Cruz neighborhood, which was the old Jewish Quarter of the city in the middle ages.
After, we visit Seville Cathedral, the third largest gothic cathedral in the world after St. Peter's Basilica in Rome and St Paul's Cathedral. You will see the cathedral's famous Giralda bell tower and learn all about its fascinating Islamic history.
Before returning to Fuengirola, you will have your own free time to finish exploring the capital of Spain's Andalusian region at your own pace or have a delicious meal at one of the numerous traditional restaurants.
This trip departs from Fuengirola with collection from certain hotels in the area. If the pickup service is not available from your hotel, the tour provider will contact you to arrange an alternative meeting point.
Our tour to Seville is also available with a departure from Torremolinos.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 11 years||Children under 4 years|
Children from 4 to 11 yearsUS$ 61
Children under 4 yearsUS$ 40.70
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Transfer by airconditioned bus.
Official multilingual guide.
Entry to Seville Cathedral.
Panoramic visit and guided tour of the city.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (12:00 pm) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.