Explore Gibraltar in the way you want with this fantastic private tour. An English speaking guide will be exclusively at the service of you and your partner, family, or group of friends. This is a fantastic way to discover the English enclave on the tip of the Iberian peninsula.
Gibraltar Private Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel in Gibraltar at a time you choose to begin a full and personalized tour of Gibraltar.
As this is a private tour, you can decide which places you prefer to visit in the town, such as Europa Point, the Trinity Lighthouse, the Rock of Gibraltar Nature Reserve, St Michael's Cave, or the Great Siege Tunnels.
With this guided tour you will also have the opportunity to visit the Moorish Castle or walk down Main Street in the heart of the town where you will see the elegant British colonial buildings.
After touring the most iconic corners of Gibraltar for two hours, we will take you back to your hotel or any other point of the city of your choice.
Advantages of a private tour
Since this is a private tour, you can modify the itinerary to your liking, you just have to let us know when making the booking or tell the guide on the day of the tour. Also, if you are part of a large group, you will save money.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Choose the date and the number of people to see the total activity price.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
Transport in private vehicle.
English speaking guide.
Entry to St Michael’s Cave.
Private tour, exclusively for you and your companions.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.