Join us on a fantastic tour of Gibraltar that will also take you to the spectacular St Michael's Cave. You will also see the main attractions of this curious English town on the tip of the Iberian peninsula.
St. Michael's Cave Tour
We'll meet up on Reclamation Road in the center of Gibraltar at 12:30 pm. Then, for the next two hours, we'll get to know some of the places that make the area such a special destination for those who visit it.
Situated in the south of the Iberian Peninsula, Gibraltar has breathtaking views of the eponymous Strait, the barely 8 miles that separate Africa from Europe. Riding a bus, we will pass the most important tourist sites in the English town, such as Europa Point, the Trinidad Lighthouse, or the viewpoint of the Columns of Hercules.
We will continue the tour towards the Rock of Gibraltar Nature Reserve. Here we will enter St Michael's Cave, a natural grotto in the heart of Gibraltar. We will have the opportunity to tour inside the cave and discover all its geological formations, such as impressive stalactites and stalagmites.
We will leave the cave and meet the most famous inhabitants of Gibraltar, the cheeky monkeys. Did you know that they are the only apes living in freedom in the whole European continent? After taking some fun pictures of these primates, we will head to the city center to take a stroll along the famous Main Street, full of shops and curious buildings.
We will end the tour at 2:30 pm in the center of Gibraltar.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children from 4 to 17 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Children from 4 to 17 years oldUS$ 46.10
Children under 4 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Transport by bus.
English speaking guide.
Entry to St Michaels Cave.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.