Enjoy the art of flamenco with this Madrilenian flamenco show which takes inspiration from the Torres Bermejas in Granada. Dance, song, and guitar will envelop you in this emotional show. Not only this, but you can also try some typical Spanish tapas.
Torre Bermejas Flamenco Show and Dinner
Located just a few steps from the famous Gran Via street in Madrid and inaugurated in 1960, the Torres Bermejas Flamenco offers you one of Madrid's most exciting shows. For an hour you'll get to revel in the art of flamenco singing and dancing and let yourself be captivated by the guitars.
The fame of this flamenco show is not recent, did you know that this where the famous flamenco artist Cameron de la Isla and Paco de Lucia first met? During the show, you'll be able to enjoy soleas, alegrias, bulerias, farrucas....and the famous traditional Sevillanas. It is, without a doubt, the best flamenco show in town.
The decoration of this venue is also breathtaking, Arab motifs and wooden ceilings recreate the interior of the Torres Bermejas of the Alhambra in Granada. What an amazing ambiance! Along with your ticket to the show, you'll also get to enjoy a free drink of white or red wine, beer, refreshment, or water.
Would you like to enjoy some delicious tapas while watching the show? Torres Bermejas offers you a menu of; Spanish omelette with caramelised onions, Iberian ham and cheese croquetas, calamares, toast with Iberian ham and tomato, Valencian paella and chicken fingers. For dessert is cheesecake with cranberry sauce. The menu also includes a drink.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children aged between 4 and 12 years old||Children under 4 years old|
|Flamenco show + Dinner||
Children aged between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 21.20
Children under 4 years oldFree
Flamenco show + Dinner
Children aged between 4 and 12 years oldUS$ 30.30
Children under 4 years oldFree
Flamenco show in Torres Bermejas.
Food (depending on chosen option).
When to book?
You can book up until 1 hour before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Tablao Flamenco Torres Bermejas.