Located just outside Mexico City, Six Flags is the most visited theme park in Latin America. Book your ticket now and experience an exciting day full of fun!
Six Flags Ticket
Dizzying roller coasters, thrilling shows, scary rides... Six Flags Mexico has it all! In fact, this popular attraction located on the outskirts of Mexico City is the most visited theme park in Latin America.
With this ticket, you'll have access to the seven themed areas of the park. Explore the Mexican Village and the French Village for an adrenaline rush on the Superman rollercoaster or in a racing car in Le Mans. In the Polynesian Village, you'll have the opportunity to experience a simulation of a tsunami.
The youngest visitors are sure to enjoy the Bugs Bunny area where they can visit Tweety Bird's house. And if heights don't bother you, head to the Swiss Village for a ride on the "Alpine Flight"! Next to that, you'll find Cowboy Village - you'll feel as though you've stepped into the Wild Wild West!
Below you can find a map with all the attractions and themed areas of Six Flags Mexico:
The opening times of the Six Flags theme park vary according to the season. See the timetable below:
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children (up to 90cm)|
US$ 29.70 US$ 24.30
AdultsUS$ 29.70 US$ 24.30
Children (up to 90cm)Free
1 day entry ticket to Six Flags Mexico.
18% discount on the official ticket price.
Access to Go Karts, Skill Games, Horror Attraction, Sling Shot, X Flight, Ghostbusters, Zombie Hunter, Serpentario, Leonardo Da Vinci and seasonal attractions: from 200 MXN (US$ 9.90) per ride.
When to book?
You can book up until 48 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Six Flags Park.