Join us on a brilliant bike tour around the magnificent archaeological site of Teotihuacan. You will discover all the secrets of the city of the gods!
Teotihuacan Bike Tour
We will pick you up from your hotel in Mexico City at 8 a.m before hitting the road to Teotihuacan, one of the principal cities of the ancient Mesoamerican world.
Our brilliant trip starts with a 6-mile bike ride around the archaeological complex of Teotihuacan. We will move away from the famous pyramids to explore the lesser-known areas of the site.
We will pass through Tepantitla, Tetitla, and Atetelco, residential neighborhoods that hosted the city's wealthiest classes between the 4th and 5th centuries. We will observe the perfectly preserved wall paintings, such as the well-known Green Goddess.
After visiting this area, we will get off the bikes and continue with a walking tour along the Avenue of the Dead. We will also climb up the majestic Pyramids of the Sun and the Moon. You will learn all about this culture, its rites, and its traditions. We will then pause so you can enjoy a delicious quesadilla in one of the food stalls of the archaeological site.
We then head to a spectacular cave to get a better understanding of this civilization and learn about the legend of the Fifth Sun. We pause again for a tasting of delicious Pulque, a traditional fermented drink from Mexico.
After that, we will enjoy a tasty full buffet lunch. Please let us know if you are vegetarian, or if have any kind of allergy or special dietary requirements, so we can provide an alternative.
Feeling reenergized, we'll make our way back to Mexico City and accompany you to your hotel where the adventure ends at 4 pm approx.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pick-up from the following areas of Mexico City: Condesa, Polanco, La Roma, Juárez, Zona Rosa, Centro.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 10 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Children from 5 to 11 years oldUS$ 47
Children from 2 and 5 years oldUS$ 9.40
Children under 2not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Bike rental and safety equipment.
Guided bike tour outside the archaeological zone.
Entry to the archaeological site of Teotihuacan.
Refreshment in the archaeological site.
Drinks during lunch.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.