Have an unforgettable day like no other in Punta Cana. Zoom through Macao on a buggy and take a dip in the crystal-clear waters on a boat cruise at Bibijagua Beach. Plus, you'll even get to go snorkelling!
Punta Cana Combo: Buggy & Boat Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Punta Cana and head to Macao, just half an hour away. We'll reach a local ranch at 9 am where the offroad buggies will be waiting for us. Once on the buggies, you'll be able to zoom through palm trees and tobacco plantations.
With mountain views, we'll head to the centre of Macao. We'll make a short, 15-minute, stop here at the Taína Cave to have a quick dip in its crystal-clear waters. Before we leave the town behind, we'll discover more about its coffee and cacao producing traditions. We'll head to a typical house where local residents will show you more about how these two products are made.
Next, we'll head to Macao Beach, where we'll take a break from the buggies and rest on the white sand under the shade of the palm trees. Or, if you prefer you can cool off in the sea.
At midday, we'll take you back to your hotel where you can relax and have lunch. After this break, we'll pick you up once again and make our way to Bibijagua Beach where the second part of the tour will start at around 3 pm.
You'll receive some brief safety instructions from the guides, and then we'll climb on board a catamaran and set sail through the peaceful waters of Bibijagua. We'll stop for 30 minutes at a coral reel, where you'll be able to go snorkelling and explore the marine life. After that wonderful experience, we'll head to a dolphinarium where we'll stop briefly to say hello to these friendly animals!
Don't worry, the tour's not over yet! We'll then head to a natural pool where for 40 minutes you be able to enjoy turquoise waters, the sway of the waves and... a floating bar! Then, as we sail back to the shore, we'll dance merengue, bachata and salsa onboard the boat.
Once we're back on solid ground, we'll accompany you back to your hotel and this fantastic tour will come to an end.
Buggy or Quad?
When you make your booking, you can decide if you'd rather explore Macao on a buggy or quad bike. Either way, you will not need a driving license.
- Children under 5 years old cannot participate in this activity.
- For safety reasons, pregnant women cannot take part in this activity.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 50% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 20% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 11 years old||Children under 5|
|Buggy & Boat Cruise||
Buggy & Boat Cruise
Children between 5 and 11 years oldUS$ 50
Children under 5not permitted
* A reservation for one person will include a supplement.
6 hours 30 minutes.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
Hotel pick up and drop off from hotels in Punta Cana.
Buggy or Quad rental.
When to book?
You can book up until 9 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not advisable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.