Have fun playing with squirrel monkeys and learn about the habits of these friendly mammals with this fantastic trip to Monkeyland from Punta Cana
Between 7 am and 8 am, we will pick you up at your hotel in Punta Cana and travel to the interior of the Dominican Republic in a fabulous safari truck!
Our first stop is at La Casa del Coco: an agro-food center where we will taste traditional Dominican products. You will try coconut oil, chocolate, coffee, and fresh seasonal fruits. We will also observe how some of these foods are cultivated.
Then we continue on our journey to Monkeyland where the friendly Dominican squirrel monkeys are waiting for us. We will interact with these playful mammals and have the opportunity to feed them. They love to be close to humans!
During the 45-minute tour of Monkeyland, we will also learn about some of the squirrel monkeys' habits. We will discover their feeding, breeding, and living habits, and we are sure you will be amazed!
After visiting Monkeyland, we will return to your hotel in Punta Cana where arrival is scheduled for 12:45 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 60% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 60% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 3 to 12 years old||Children under 3|
|Trip to Monkeyland||
US$ 79 US$ 71.10
US$ 50 US$ 45
Trip to Monkeyland
AdultsUS$ 79 US$ 71.10
Children from 3 to 12 years oldUS$ 50 US$ 45
Children under 3not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and other languages.
Pick up and drop off at your hotel.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Monkeyland.
Tasting of coffee, chocolate, and seasonal fruits.
10% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 days before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.