Slide on a zip line, immerse yourself in a hidden spring or learn about the past of the Dominican Republic. Enjoy an exciting adventure with this Scape Park Day Trip, what are you waiting for?
Scape Park Day Trip
We'll pick you up at your hotel between 7 and 8:30 am and take you on an excursion to Scape Park, one of the most famous adventure parks in Punta Cana.
On arrival, you'll start to learn about the history of the Taino Indians, the colonisers and the Dominican farmers. If you prefer you can go to the cenote Hoyo Azul and see a real underground paradise, a jewel of nature!
Do you want to get your adrenaline pumping? Then your best option is the zip line circuit in the park. At the end of the cables you'll find a surprise that will leave you speechless.
Around 1 pm, you'll have free time to grab some lunch, trying one of the delicious local specialties. Then if you are an animal lover, you'll have the opportunity to visit the Scape Park farm... Do you like exotic species? In Iguanaland you'll meet the endemic rhinoceros iguanas, a very unique reptile!
After nine hours of enjoying an unforgettable experience, we'll head back to your hotel, arriving at 6 pm.
With this link, you'll find a map of Scape Park.
At the time of booking, you can complete your Scape Park day trip with a two-hour catamaran ride. If you choose this option, after having enjoyed the activities at the park, we'll make a trip along the coast of Cap Cana. Along the route, we'll stop at Bucaneros reef to explore its rich ecosystem and continue to Juanillo Beach, where we'll enjoy some snacks on board.
In this case, we also arrive back at your hotel at 6 pm.
Hotel pick up
This tour includes pickup from Cap Cana, Punta Cana, Cabeza de Toro, Bávaro and Uvero Alto hotels. In the Uvero Alto area, pick-ups are only made on Mondays, Tuesdays and Saturdays.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 70% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 50% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 6 and 12 years old||Children under 6 years old|
|Tour in English||
|Tour in English + Catamaran ride||
Tour in English
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 69
Children under 6 years oldFree
Tour in English + Catamaran ride
Children between 6 and 12 years oldUS$ 99
Children under 6 years oldFree
9 - 11 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Entry to Scape Park.
Catamaran trip (depending on option).
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.