Discover spectacular Mediterranean landscapes and impressive villages hanging from cliffs on this jeep tour of the Priorat region. You'll even get to try some local cuisine!
Priorat Jeep Tour
We'll pick you up from your hotel in Salou at 10 am and hop into a jeep to set off on an adventure to the region of Priorat, listening to information from our professional guide about all the places we pass by.
Priorat is an area of the province of Tarragona that's famous for its picturesque villages that hang from the rocks, such as the incredible Siurana.
Once in Siurana, your guide will decide the next steps based on the time of year, conditions in the area, and physical fitness of the group. You might go and visit the reservoir, or take to the trails of the region to discover some spectacular waterfalls.
The magnificent vineyards are also important elements of this region. We'll stop in Prades, a town known for its cobbled streets and red brick houses. Here you'll have 30 minutes of free time so you can taste grab some lunch and try the local cuisine
At the end of the trip, we'll head back to Salou.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 15 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 5 and 12 years old||Children under 5 years old|
Children between 5 and 12 years oldUS$ 47.10
Children under 5 years oldFree
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
Transport in a 4x4.
English speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 24 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.