Discover the landscapes of San Feliú de Guíxols with this Costa Brava Hike, Kayak & Snorkel Tour. Admire the beautiful Girona coast as you enjoy the adventure.
Costa Brava Hike, Kayak & Snorkel Tour
At 10 am we'll meet at the Mirador de las Triadores in San Feliú de Guíxols, to start a hiking route along the Costa Brava.
We'll spend an hour walking along the famous Camino de Ronda, a path from which we'll admire the beautiful coves and cliffs of this privileged corner of the Girona coast.
The walk will end at the San Pol de s' Agaró beach, where we'll put on our lifejackets and start a pleasant kayak route. Are you ready to exercise your biceps with the paddles? The guide will accompany us to a safe area of the coast and you'll have two hours free to paddle or snorkel in its waters.
You can take advantage of this time to explore the sea caves, or dive and discover the Mediterranean fauna that lives in this area of the Costa Brava. See fish that you didn't even know existed!
After finishing both activities, we'll return to San Pol beach and hand over the equipment. The arrival is scheduled for 3 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 9 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 80% of their maximum capacity.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 80% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Per person||Children under 10|
|Tour in English||
Tour in English
Per personUS$ 91.10
Children under 10not permitted
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
English speaking instructor.
Kayak and snorkel equipment.
Bottle of mineral water.
When to book?
You can book up until the previous day (10:00 am) if there are still places available. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
Q - Is a minimum number of participants required?
A - This activity requires a minimum of 2 participants. Should this number not be reached, we'll get in touch with you to offer alternatives.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
Mirador de las Triadores.