Discover the largest Galapagos isle on this day trip to Isabela Island and explore a paradise of volcanic landscapes, mesmerising turquoise seas and incredible wildlife.
Isabela Island Tour
First thing in the morning, we'll pick you up from your hotel on Santa Cruz Island and set off to climb aboard a boat that will be waiting to take us to Isabela Island.
After a two hour cruise, we'll arrive on Isabela Island, the largest of the Galapagos archipelago and one of the most volcanically active places in the world. Its distinctive volcanic landscapes will leave you speechless: striking dark coloured rocks contrasting against the crystalline turquoise waters lapping its beaches.
First, we'll visit Puerto Villamil, a picturesque town known as a breeding ground for turtles. You will have the opportunity to see up to five different species of giant land tortoises, as well as flamingos and marine iguanas up close.
After touring some of the best beaches on Isabela Island, we'll make a stop to eat at a local restaurant. With batteries charged, it's back aboard the boat,to take a tour of the Tintoreras bay. This area is the natural habitat of whitetip sharks, Galapagos penguins, and the world-famous blue-footed boobies.
And the cherry on the cake is snorkeling in its calm waters, to closely observe the colorful reef fish, and visit the Tintoreras islet to observe sea birds. Nature in its purest form!
Finally, we will sail back to Santa Cruz, arriving at 5:30 p.m.
You'll have to pay a fee of US$ 10 per person in cash on the day of your tour to access the dock on Isabela Island.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
|Adults||Children from 2 to 12||Children under 2|
|Isabela Island Tour||
Isabela Island Tour
Children from 2 to 12US$ 108
Children under 2Free
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up and drop off.
English speaking guide.
Isabela Island port tax (10 USD per person).
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.