North Seymour Island is a haven for incredible wildlife: discover a world of sea lions, iguanas and different birds on this day trip from Santa Cruz Island.
North Seymour Island Tour
At the scheduled time, you'll be picked up from your hotel on Santa Cruz Island and taken to the Itabaca Channel, where we'll board a boat for the cruise over to North Seymour Island.
Keep your eyes peeled for the many different species of wildlife that inhabit the Galapagos Islands as we approach North Seymour. You'll be able to get up close to birds including blue-footed boobies, swallow-tailed gulls and magnificent frigatebirds. We'll also have the opportunity to meet the sea lions that inhabit North Seymour Island! Remember that the animals are unpredictable so we can't guarantee how many we'll see on the tour.
We'll learn all about the history and geology of the island, which was created by an underwater lava formation rising above the sea, as we explore its arid, flat terrain and admire the cacti, palo santo and other plants native to the Galapagos archipelago.
North Seymour Island is also home to a large colony of iguanas that we should be able to spot as we walk along the rocky coastline, a trail that will allow us to take in its rugged beauty in all its natural splendour.
We'll return to Puerto Ayora late in the afternoon.
You must stay on Santa Cruz Island the night before this day trip.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
Per personUS$ 299
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english and spanish.
Hotel pick up.
English and Spanish speaking guide.
When to book?
You can book up until 12 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.