Leave Torremolinos behind for a day and visit Granada, where you'll get the chance to see the magnificent Alhambra palace and its beautiful gardens.
Granada Day Trip
After picking you up from your hotels, we'll set off from Torremolinos on a bus to the city of Granada, ready to fall in love with the incredible Islamic heritage and architecture it houses.
When we arrive in Granada, we'll give you the tickets to the monuments, and you'll start off with a visit to the Palace of Charles V, a beautiful renaissance building that stands on the top of the Assabica hill. Did you know it's never been home to a monarch?
Next you'll be able to visit Granada's magnificent Alhambra palace, that was the residence of the Nasrid sultans during the 13th and 14th centuries. We'll also explore the beautiful Generalife Gardens that surround the Alhambra.
Afterwards, you'll have free time to get something to eat and visit some of the city's other monuments such as the Royal Chapel or the Alcaicería.
At the end of the trip, we'll make our way back to Torremolinos and drop you off in the centre of the city.
This service may make several stops at other locations on the Costa del Sol to pick up other participants.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Disinfected radio units will be provided, and headphones will be single-use.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
|Adults||Children between 4 and 11 years old||Children under 4 years old|
Children between 4 and 11 years oldUS$ 75.10
Children under 4 years oldUS$ 50
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other language.
Transport in air conditioned bus.
English and Spanish speaking escort.
Entry fees to the Alhambra and Generalife Gardens.
Food and drink.
When to book?
You can book up until 18 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.