Try a fun and comfortable way of discovering Spain's third largest city, with this segway tour of Valencia, where you'll enjoy riding around the Mediterranean metropolis.
Valencia Segway Tour
We offer two different tours:
1 Hour Tour: Turia Gardens + Palau de la Música
We'll depart from Calle Náquera, 6, and explore Valencia on a segway for an hour riding through the Turia Gardens. The former riverbed turned into a park forms the lungs of the city, we'll ride through the charming gardens, past the 18 bridges and embrace the tranquillity.
Here, we'll admire the famous Serranos Towers, the Trinidad Bridge (the oldest in Valencia) and the iconic facade of the Museu de Belles Arts. The tour will finish next to the Palau de la Música, designed by José María Paredes in 1987.
2 Hour Tour: The City of Arts and Sciences
The tour will begin in front of the Serranos Towers, where we'll go into the Turia gardens towards the buildings designed by Santiago Calatrava. During our segway tour of Valencia's City of Arts and Sciences, we'll explore the architectural complex formed by the Ópera (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia), the Hemisfèric IMAX Cinema, the Príncipe Felipe Science Museum and the Àgora. After riding around the Oceanogràfic and the L'Umbracle gardens we'll go up to the former Turia riverbed to return to the Serranos Torres.
- Before starting the tour our instructors will teach you how to use the segways safely and securely. So it's important that you arrive at the meeting point early.
- For safety reasons, participants must weight at least 40 kg.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 6 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. Masks will be given to those clients who do not have their own.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
|1 Hour Tour||
US$ 42.40 US$ 36.10
|2 Hour Tour||
US$ 72.80 US$ 61.90
1 Hour Tour
Per personUS$ 42.40 US$ 36.10
2 Hour Tour
Per personUS$ 72.80 US$ 61.90
1 - 2 hours.
The activity takes place with a guide that speaks in english, although it may occasionally be done in two languages.
English speaking guide.
1 or 2 hour segway tour.
15% discount on the official ticket price.
When to book?
You can book up until 10 hours before the activity as long as there are still places. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
No, not suitable for people with reduced mobility.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.