Explore the history and characteristics of this region with this MónNatura Delta del Ebro Ticket. Learn how the old salt mines worked, ride the area's traditional boat and admire nature in all its splendour.
MónNatura Delta del Ebro Ticket
The MónNatura Delta del Ebro area is the ideal place to understand and enjoy the natural features of this geographical wonder where the river Ebro meets the Mediterranean Sea.
Located in the old La Tancada salt flats, at MónNatura Delta del Ebro you'll get a good view of Spain's most important river delta.
You can walk freely around the recreation of the old salt mines, a kind of raft where the seawater stagnates and then evaporates. This was the traditional way of obtaining salt, one of the main economic sustenances of this region throughout its history.
You'll also explore the audiovisual montage of the Delta Space, where you'll learn about the origin, history and environmental importance of the delta of Spain's largest river.
To learn more about the day to day life in the delta, you'll ride on a traditional barge and see first hand how fishermen and farmers move among the salt mines while you enjoy the flora and fauna.
Finally, you'll complete your visit to MónNatura Delta del Ebro by enjoying spectacular panoramic views at the 360º Viewpoint, where you can admire the beauty of one of the most important natural parks in Europe in all its splendour.
- From the 20th of February 2021: Saturdays and Sundays from 10 am to 6 pm.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- Tours or activities will not consist of more than 20 people per group.
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- At monuments, museums and attractions, the maximum permitted capacity will be a 30% of the total maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
- Alcoholic drinks are not available.
MónNatura Delta del Ebro Ticket
Over 65 years oldUS$ 4.80
Children between 13 and 15 years oldFree
Children between 5 and 12 years oldFree
Children under 5 years oldFree
Entry to MónNatura Delta del Ebro.
Traditional barge ride.
When to book?
You can book up to the start time, as long as there are places remaining. Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.
MónNatura Delta de l'Ebre