Embark on a private 8-day tour of Morocco and discover its most beautiful cities and landscapes: Fez, Chefchaouen, Marrakech and Merzouga Desert, among others.
Day 1: Tangier – Chefchaouen
After your chauffeur collects you from the airport or the Port of Tangier, you will head to Chefchaouen, Morocco’s “Blue City”. Perched on the Rif Mountains, its blue-washed houses make it one of the prettiest towns in the country.
The first day concludes after visiting Chefchaouen’s historic center and being led to your hotel or riad.
Day 2: Chefchaouen – Ancient Roman City Volubilis – Meknes – Fez
After breakfast, travel to the stunning archaeological site of Volubilis, listed a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Next, visit Meknes, one of the four Imperial Cities, with a bustling medina and countless landmarks to see.
In the evening, you will be driven to Fez, where you will spend the night.
Day 3: Fez
In the morning, greet a local English-speaking guide and embark on a walking tour of the Old Town of Fez. Wander through the winding streets of Fez el-Bali, the city’s old medina and learn about the fascinating history of this ancient city while you admire its most important landmarks such as, the Karaouine Mosque and the Mulay Idris Mausoleum.
In the afternoon, you will be driven to your hotel.
Day 4: Fez – Midelt – Merzouga
Hit the road first thing in the morning and traverse the beautiful cedar woods in central Morocco, home to the barbary apes. Before getting to the little village of Midelt, you will drive through various pretty Berber settlements.
Upon arrival at your first destination, learn about the Berber tribes, before delving into the Merzouga Desert by camelback and spending the night in a traditional desert camp.
Day 5: Merzouga – Todgha Gorge – Ouarzazate
After admiring an unforgettable sunrise over the endless fields of sandy dunes, head to the spectacular Todgha Gorge, which are huge limestone walls in the eastern part of the High Atlas Mountains.
Complete the day tour in Ouarzazate, where you will spend the night. Knicknamed “The Door of the Desert”, this town is famous for having been set in numerous films.
Day 6: Ouarzazate – Ait-Ben-Haddou – Marrakech
Depart early from Ouarzazate and discover other charming towns in the interior of Morocco, like Ait-Ben-Haddou. Explore this red mud brick city and its rich history before heading to Marrakech.
Day 7: Marrakech
After enjoying a tasty breakfast, set off on a guided walking tour of the medina of Marrakech. Accompanied by an expert English-speaking guide, you will discover the Bahia Palace, the Saadian Tombs and other highlights like Jemaa el-Fnaa Square and the Koutoubia Mosque.
After a fun-filled day exploring Marrakech, you will spend the night here.
Day 8: Marrakech Airport
On the last day of the tour, you will be dropped off at the airport after enjoying a filling breakfast at your hotel.
You will stay in the following hotels during your 8-day tour:
- Chefchaouen: Riad Dar Echchaouen, Riad Asilah, Casa Perleta or similar.
- Fez: Riad Ghita, Riad Dar Fes Medina, Riad Dar Chrifa or similar.
- Merzouga Desert: Desert camp
- Ouarzazate: Hotel Les Jardina, Hotel Azoul or similar.
- Marrakech: Riad Marana, Riad Maialou, Riad Bahia Salam or similar.
- Chefchaouen: Riad Lina and Spa, Riad Cherifa or similar.
- Fez: Riad El Yacout, Riad Tafilalt, Hotel Across or similar.
- Merzouga Desert: Luxury desert camp Bivouac Azawad or similar.
- Ouarzazate: Dar Chamaa, Le Petit Riad, Riad Ouarzazate or similar.
- Marrakech: Riad Marana, Riad Palais Sebban, Riad Ksar Anika, Hotel Opera Plaza or similar.
Both hotels and tents are double occupancy only, there are no single rooms. You can however ask for a triple room or a family room if you prefer. The standard category rooms have communal showers in the camp, while the superior category rooms have a private bathroom in the haimas and showers in the camp.
All of our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations regarding protection and safety, to help avoid the spread of Covid-19. Specifically, the provider of this tour will apply the following measures:
- A safe distance of one metre between clients will be maintained whenever possible.
- The use of masks is obligatory. The client must bring their own mask.
- Alcohol gel will be available before, during, and after the service.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear a mask throughout its duration.
- All those running the service (guide, driver etc...) will wear gloves throughout its duration.
- Handing out of printed material such as maps or brochures will be avoided.
- The temperature and wellness of all those taking part in the service will be monitored daily, excluding and maintaining in quarantine any who display fever or symptoms.
- The temperature of all attendees will be taken, and admission will be denied to those with a temperature of more than 37 degrees Celsius (99 Fahrenheit), and a full refund applied.
- The transport used will be disinfected before and after each service and deep-cleaned every 24 hours.
- The capacity of all means of transport will be reduced to 75% of their maximum capacity.
- Showing your voucher on your phone will be enough, and it is not necessary to print anything.
This is a private tour organized for you and your partner, friends or family.
Up to 2 GuestsUS$ 2,121
Up to 3 GuestsUS$ 2,538
Up to 4 GuestsUS$ 2,907
Up to 5 GuestsUS$ 3,235
Up to 6 GuestsUS$ 3,562
Up to 2 GuestsUS$ 2,681
Up to 3 GuestsUS$ 3,348
Up to 4 GuestsUS$ 3,962
Up to 5 GuestsUS$ 4,551
Up to 6 GuestsUS$ 5,052
The activity takes place with an escort that speaks in english and other languages.
Pick up service from the Tangier port or airport.
Private and exclusive tour for you, your family and friends.
Transportation by air conditioned minibus or all terrain vehicle.
English speaking chauffeur.
Accommodation in Chefchaouen with breakfast.
Two nights accommodation in Fez with breakfast.
One night accommodation in Merzouga with dinner and breakfast.
One night accommodation in Ouarzazate with dinner and breakfast.
Exploring Merzouga Desert by camelback.
Local English speaking guide in Volubilis, Fez and Marrakech.
Dinners in Chaouen, Fez and Marrakech.
Admission tickets to the various museums and monuments.
When to book?
Book now to guarantee your spot.
Show the voucher on your phone to take part in the activity.
Frequently asked questions
Q - How to book?
A - To reserve the activity, choose the date and complete the form on this page. You will receive your confirmation immediately.
If you have any other questions please contact us.